Monday, March 24, 2008

Secret Tunnels

So, my brother is a relatively easy going, introverted fellow. He minds his own business. A happy go lucky sort of character, if you will.

Today he was walking home from work. It is the beginning of spring, so the weather was nice. The sun was setting and there was a little bit of cloud coverage so as to optimize the glory of the sunset. A warm gentle breeze swept across the valley.

Because of the delightful weather, many people were outside running.
My brother noticed a particular runner; a girl. He watched her as she glided up the hill. Her pony tailed flowed in the wind.

Suddenly, she turned off to the side. Wondering what she was up to, my brother watched as she hid beneath the safety of an oversized tree.

She crouched down low. What on earth was she doing? Who was she hiding from? “I better take a closer look” he thought.

And that’s when it happened. The girl was not hiding from someone. She was hiding from everyone. Because you see, when you run so far and so hard, it can really ware on a girl’s body so much that she can no longer control her bodily functions. In other words, she pooped. And my brother saw it. Hahahahaha.
The End.

1 comment:

Anna said...

HAHAHAHAHA I'm dying... haha.. I almost wish I could've seen that too... BUAHAHAA...