Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Let it snow: Let it snow: Let it snow!

Sunday morning I awoke to a heaping of bright glistening powdery snow. And... it has been snowing ever since. Besides all the bundling up like Randy from Christmas Story... and walking to campus, it sure does make me giddy!

Yesterday on campus, in a total of about 11 seconds, I saw at least 3 people fall. Haha. That in and of itself is enough reason for me to enjoy snow. But here are some more reasons

The scenery....


.


Snow shoeing

Snow boarding

Snow men (see both pictures below)

Snow related injuries i.e. sledding

Snow drives

Getting Sun in the Snow


Sledding








Snow cones



And.....

Snow ball fights.








2 comments:

Willi Nixon said...

:) i lovvve this. and i love that we both are giddy about snow right now, give it two months and we'll be dying

Debbie said...

Oh my Amber! Only our family would think it is funny when someone falls. We are just sick. i apologize that you inherited my sense of humor. I love the snow pictures--we have none--yet. Kisses