Friday, January 1, 2010

2009's Greatest Hits

Things that happened this year

- Married my best friend
- Ran my first marathon
- Spent the summer in DC
- Went on my first cruise with said best friend
- Actually accomplished my New Years resolution of losing 10 lbs (a resolution I set yearly and never seem to manage)
- Visited the east coast's beaches. Not terrible.
- Got my first very own pair of snow shoes
- Got a beautiful black jeep. Well, only cause I married Danny. But I do love that vehicle. Quite the upgrade from Lexi aka death on wheels.
- Made straight A's. Again. Thus proving to myself that the first time wasn't just good luck.
- Became an Aunt again
- Moved out of the Riv. Which was a big deal for me.
- Went through the temple
- Got to watch my brother's and friend's ceilings.
- Visited the following states in some capacity or another: California, Oklahoma, Colorado, Texas, Nevada (Vegas), Arizona, New Mexico, Virginia, Maryland
- Saw the Hoover Dam
- Went to 6 flags
- Lake Powell
- Turned 22
- Got 2 sweet jobs: being a research assistant and a teaching assistant.
- annual Zions trip. Never a let down.

Now, onto 2010. Since its been going on for a couple weeks now. Cheers.

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Your brother's and friend's ceilings eh? How about sealings. I cracked up on that one. Love you my child.

Anna said...

I did too :)

You were a busy, busy girl.

And all of 22 years old!