Monday, August 30, 2010

Happy Frappy

Oh summer. Why do you have to go?  I am determined to hold on to you as long as I can. Usually I get at least kind of excited for the fall, just for the change. This year however, not so! Summer just seemed so short. So I made a couple of lists to help myself feel better.

Things I will miss about summer:
- being warm
- being tan
- Lake Powell
- boating
- hiking
- the sun coming up at like 6am and setting at like 10pm
- fro yo
- swimming
- having the top off of the jeep
- running outside without having to wear a million layers of clothes
- wearing sandals
- leaving my swimsuit on all day
- warm nights
- long boarding
- biking
- burning my feet when i run outside to get the mail barefoot
- being barefoot

Things I will be excited about for fall:
- pretty leaves
- crisp autumn air
- dressing up for halloween
- foozball
- getting ready for Christmas
- finishing my last class of my undergrad! (a lot of people go to school for 7 years. Yeah. They're called doctors)
- Thanksgiving break
- hay rides
- haunted houses

I think I just made myself more depressed.
Maybe in January I'll be here instead:
Yes. That made me feel better.
I can have a good attitude about fall now.

No comments: