Saturday, March 17, 2012

Spring Break 2012

Danny's spring break was awesome. And by awesome I mean, I basically worked the whole time whilst he was ill in bed the whole time. And it rained. Almost everyday. We did finally make it across the street to the beach on Saturday so that was happy.

My spring break was considerably more enjoyable, though the week after Danny's which means he didn't get to hang that much. Luckily there are fun girls around here who will oblige. We biked, longboarded, ran, played at the beach, worked out at the park, played at the pool. An all around good time despite a couple of rainy days. Certainly more enjoyable than working and or studying for the LSAT which has been my life since August.

We feel really lucky to be living in Miami and feel like the time is flying by, especially now that Danny's schooling really is winding up. We love our friends here, our apartment, and mostly, the beach. We feel like life is really on the up and up-- Danny into dental school, I've had several law school offers (just waiting to hear from BYU and the U...) Life is good.

 I have been working on a sneaky project that I will share with you soon, so stay tuned.

1 comment:

Anna said...

Oh. I am tuned. In fact.. I have my browser refreshing every 3 seconds in suspense ;)

But no really... come on. What is it!