Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Cinco De Mayo

arguably the best holiday of the year, and bonus! It was the day my sis was born! And I do love my sis.

Chelice, Kadees, Sis, Sissy, Sissssay, Cheesh, Che, Che-Che, Cheester, Clice Chester, Chelice02, Claus, Little Lamb, Duckie.
I love technology for providing a way for me to talk to my sis 1-5 times per day.
Fun facts about Chelice:
- she is the life of the party
- she is 2nd mom
- she is ripped
- she is the hardest working person ever on the earth
- she is determined 
- she is HILARIOUS. I think i pee my pants a little bit every time we talk. Is that too much information? Ehh..
- she is a smartie
- she is in love with her pup
- i take it as a major compliment when people tell me that i look like her. Because she is a total babe.
- she has road rage
- she has style

Happy Birthday  Cheesh!! You are da beeest! Love you!

No comments: