Sunday, May 27, 2012

Anniversary Cruise















I just happened to upload these pics (in the middle of uploading a million more) when our hard drive crashed and i lost the rest. So.. we took a cruise for anniversary numero tres and it was a blast! We got there early on the first day and hung out on the ship all day, woke up the next morning in the bahamas on the cruise ships private island... which was definitely my fav part of the trip. It had the sweeeetest snorkeling spot, and then it was like a jungle that we hiked around in all day. So fun. The next day we woke up in Nassau bahamas and basically just went to the beach and walked around all day and snorkeled a little where i had the pleasure of finding my very own conch shell and sea biscuit. Everyone who knows how much I love sea shells will understand how truly exciting that was. Then the next day we woke up back in miami to reality. But a grandddd anniversary with my one true love.

No comments: