Saturday, July 21, 2012

New Mexico-UT

Such a fun leg of our trip. I hadn't seen my Gma in like 10 years, and Danny had never met her. Let me just tell you, Gma Boyd is a hoot and a holler. I finally understand where I get my goofiness, and my need to be outside and always be doing things. 
Her property sits on several acres. It kind of feels like a mini Zion National park-- so many cliffs and rocks to jump around and climb upon. 
We also had tons of fun hanging with Uncle Tom who is living with my gma. This was actually my first time to meet him. He's a Vietnam vet, and totally awesome in every way. 






We found this horse dead still tied to a tree. Breaks my dang heart and also creeps me out that this was on my gmas property. What kind of weirdo does something like this??

Skull.. our little cousin was convinced it belonged to a ravenous wolf.


Love her so so so much


Uncle Tom rules

We hung around Farmington for a few extra hours to hang with these guys for a few minutes at church


Twas worth it to see this face

Onward to Utah!
Not pictured: Colorado



Spent the night in Green River where we attempted a bike ride


packing up the car for the very last leg of our trek!

No comments: