Thursday, December 27, 2012

Trip South

I keep delaying posting about our pre-christmas vaca to Zion National Park because i keep promising myself i will actually put some panorama pics together for it. Since thats not happening, i'll just post what i have. (and if it does ever happen.. i'll still post those)

I finished my last final of my first semester of law school on a Thursday! The Thursday that the Hobbit came out. Went to a law school christmas/finals party and then to the Hobbit at midnight. Got home about 4am. Danny left to take his last final and like 6:15 am. Somehow he aced it.

A couple of days later we left for St George and ZNP!

We dug our hotel-- especially the indoor outdoor pool & hot tub! It pays to travel in the off season! We had a king suite and the aforementioned amenities for $50 a night. Nice.

I'd never been to ZNP in the winter and I was praying for warmer weather but it was SO pretty with the snow and the winter angle of the sun. And it's always a pleasure to get out of Provo.

















No comments: