Friday, November 28, 2014

Pre-thanksgiving, 32 weeks, etc


This Thanksgiving has been the most thanksgiving-y yet. 
We had a pre-thanksgiving feast with my sibs on the Sunday before, and attended the traditional pie party on the Tuesday before to warm up our thanksgiving appetites for the real day. 
One thing I love about my sibs is that they have all seemed to inherent our dad's work ethic. Nothing gets half done around here. For example, there were 6 of us at the prethanksgiving feast and my brother brought no less than 13 bottles of martinelli.








Unrelatedly, this is how I have been spending most of my study time: in the tub. I don't know if how much backpain I have is just normal for pregnancy or if its from falling down on my run a few weeks ago, but siting is just intolerable these days. So thankfulllll for bath tubs-- truly has saved me!


And here is how giant me and the babe are getting at 32 weeks! Getting so excited to snuggle this little beef cake. 

No comments: