Sunday, November 28, 2010

Anna Tew

I am withdrawing my previous post on Birthdays to give way to this birthday post dedicated to one of my favorite people on this earth: Anna Tew.

I am not exaggerating when I say I have never seen Anna have a bad day. Sure, sucky things happen to her, but she makes the most of it and stays cheerful. She is literally the most cheerful person I know. When we lived in Hawaii she would knock on my window at 5 30 in the morning to see if I wanted to watch the sunrise and me and my roommate would groan, throw things at her, or ignore her (she loves to watch the sunrise and wanted some company). She never let our rudeness bother her and would come back a few hours later to beach it or have some kind of adventure as if our grumpiness hadn't affected her at all. 


She is such a loyal friend. I have never heard her speak badly about anyone in their absence. Her positive outlook on life is contagious. I feel lucky to know her! She makes you feel like you are the most important person in the world.

I just love the girl. So, Anna, Happy Birthday!!!

2 comments:

Chris and Jen Wright said...

awww this is a sweet post. 530 was LATE for Anna in Hawaii.. haha I love anna tew!!!! *pun intended.

Anna said...

Ah this is seriously so sweet Amber-thanks a ton :) You are the funnest!

-haha good pun Jenni :)

I could have just been to dumb/tired at 5am to notice y'all were grumpy. haha