Monday, November 15, 2010

Things I am Thankful for This Day

Graduating from BYU after 6 LONG years in December yeahhhhh!
I
ce cream which unfortunately has snuck its way back into my life on a nearly daily basis. I have missed you!

Vacations that keep me sane
E
ducation... on to law school! and dental school for Dan!
 

Turkeys who have to die for Thanksgiving
H
usby. and Harry Potter 7 which I will see on Thursday!!

A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving and.. Christmas!
N
ot having to pay $1500 on Thursday to get my wisdom teeth out, but rather, getting paid instead!!
K
in. There was no F else wise I would have put family.
S
ummer. Just thinking about it helps me survive from January-May

can't wait to watch this!! :

1 comment:

Jessica Brown said...

What! Who is going to law school? Are you? If so that is so great. Wow we need to chat and catch up soon. We will call you soon. We should skype. Thanks for your list its reminded me to think of things I'm grateful for!