Thursday, January 19, 2012

Things to Accomplish Before Death

I would like to achieve all but not limited to the following:

Publish a book
Start a family band (come on family! think of it! J on drums, B on bass, Derek + 2 Dannys guitar, Cheesh vocals/tamborine, P on the keyboard, Arch photog/videog/design, me vocals/harmonica, E lyricist, Jess violin)
Probably the longest dream of mine... I would like to run up the hill that Fraulein Maria (yes I had to look up how to spell that) does on Sound of Music. I would obvi have to sing "the hills are alive" simultaneously.
I would like to graduate law school some time.
Start a business or two
Run the Boston marathon

And now back to studying because yes, I am retaking the LSAT. I did good the first time, but not great. Want to improve my scholarship offers. Cheers. 

2 comments:

Anna said...

I'm so proud of you-taking the LSAT and living the dream. I always wanted to be a lawyer but I think I am too lazy!

I will totally run up that hill with you!!!! Seeeeeriously I will totally do it. If Jeff doesn't strike it big with gold in Alaska I will rob a bank and take us! ;)

Or... simpler, I will run the Boston with you. I want to do that too.

Chuck said...

Where are you applying? Good luck studying and taking it again - once was enough for me, even if I didn't do as well as I wanted :) haha...