Saturday, January 12, 2013

Life according to my phone

Outdoor ice skating @ the gallivan center. Loved the fire pits. 

snow shoeing (actually more like hiking) Rock Canyon

battling the most frigid winter I have yet experienced

mas snow shoeing with this fun fam

hanging tonight-- went shopping and to olive garden courtesy of giftcards from christmas! Thank you Masters for olive garden and Brown's for our new outfits from express!

Mongolian grill last night.. delish!
Annnnd more snow shoeing! 

That is all. 

2 comments:

Jacie Saltzman said...

hey bambs where is that mongolian place? i have been trying to find a good one up in utah!

Amber Masters said...

its called Mongo's-- its where spoon me used to me. it was my first time at a monoglian place so i am certainly no expert but we thought it was great and priced right! i recommend the plum sauce.