Friday, April 19, 2013

Last weekend

It's 12:45ish on a Saturday night. Most of my friends/people my age are just getting home from a super fun saturday night out (some even just leaving for the night out, ha).
Not me! Tonight I studied. And it was good

Finding joy in the little things:
Is studying all day and night on a perfectly perfect saturday my 1st choice of things i would want to do? probably not. But I've made the most of it, hanging with myself all day. 

Things i loved about today: 
1. calling discovery "disco" when i took practice test or reviewed it in my outline. (for my civil procedure class) 
2. drinking more dr pepper and diet coke than any one human being esp of my size and stature should consume 
3. re reading this post and noting that i wrote "statute" instead of stature-- evidence that i have actually been studying civil procedure all day (statute of limitations.. relates back theory.. anyone anyone) 

So thats all I have to say. We can still have fun even though we are doing boring stuff. 
The end. 

No comments: