Saturday, April 27, 2013

Year One

Is Done and Done.

There were definitely times I didn't think I would survive. It was definitely 1L of a ride (hehe couldn't resist).
It's hard to celebrate since Danny is deep in the depths of finals land. He'll be done soon, and then we can party.

I seriously can't remember what my life was like before law school. I have been making the most of these days before law review write on starts/working starts the week after that.

Today:
5 loads of laundry! Scrubbed our house from top to bottom. threw away mountains of paper from school stuff this year, cleared out our garden/planted a few things, worked out in the park, went on a bike ride, played tennis, played guitar, and ended the day with a lovely picnic @ the park cafe rio style, + macey's cone with my one true looove.
And there were several, i mean several, moments today where I literally paced around the house twiddling my thumbs because I didn't know what to do with myself.

Hanging tomorrow, write on starts on Monday, then I'll be in southern California shooting an engagement session Tuesday/Wednesday. Good times ahead!
Annnd picnics are way cooler when this little tags along!

1 comment:

Jacie Saltzman said...

yeah yeah yeah!!! congrats on not dying for a year! only 2 left? (thats not a death sentence, i meant school). hopefully you're brain recovers a bit while on break!