Friday, April 19, 2013

Work Hard


This picture is sitting on one of our desks @ our house.
I just like to think about this lady. I like to think about how different our lives are. 
This is what she does every day-- all day. This picture reminds me to work hard. The morning I took this, we were walking through a little neighborhood (I guess that's what you call it? Shacks where a few farmers lived that happened to be near each other). They were all outside. Some brushing their teeth in a stream. A few little kids running around.
I'm jealous of how simple her life seems.
And that she gets to be outside.
I wonder if she would be jealous of me? Would she think my life is simple? 
It also makes me feel glad to be in law school. What an opportunity it is to earn an education.
It often blows my mind how we can all be on the same earth, and yet experience it so differently.


No comments: