Sunday, May 5, 2013

San Rafael Swell

Took a last minute little roadie to southern utah this weekend. 
Tinfoil dinners. smores, camping, hiking, stars for days... and all with my one true love. 
Does life get better??

I made Danny promise that we would go somewhere every year for our anniversary, 
this was our 5th trip! Crazy! 
1- Honeymoon to mexico
2- Las Vegas 
3. Zhangjiajie, China
4- Cruise to Bahamas
5-Featured below 

I honestly think this was the sweetest camping spot I have ever had-- we had our very own mini slot canyon. 

We realized, after we made the treacherous drive through middle earth where there are no gas stations for hours, that we had a sweet pile of wood.. and no matches. 
THANKFULLY, Goblin Valley nearby had a visitors center and a sweet lady who hooked us up. 












2 comments:

tiffany said...

Can I come on the anniversary trip next time??!?

Jacie Saltzman said...

this is silly. shane-sy and i went on this exact same trip immediately following my finals. so magical down there in those slot canyons.