Sunday, August 3, 2014

Florida Part 2

My mom and sisters + spouses + babies came out for some beach time. And beached it up we did, all day every day. One day we took a ferry out to Anclote island and saw lots of dolphins and found some cool shells. We spent most of our time at Honeymoon island where we saw like 10 manatees one day. Also hit up Ft. Desoto beach park and found glorious sand dollars and saw sting rays.


Ahh I was in baby heaven



Ren was kind enough to sensor this picture for me:

Seriously there are not happier cuter babes anywhere on earth.

Ft Desoto 

Manatees at Honeymoon island-- we could basically walk right up to them but its technically illegal to touch.


It took me and my mom at least 8 tries to take one picture together, I may write an entire blog about it. 




There was a pier a couple of blocks from the house i stayed at which afforded excellent sunset watching each evening:





I am pretty sure this is the only picture I have seen with me and my two sisters. Too bad I look like clueless Morgan. 

No comments: