Sunday, August 3, 2014

Florida Part 3

First day reunited with my one true love! I don't know how people do long distance on the regular. It was pretty much the most non fun I have had. 
Tried to squeeze as many beach sessions as we could between work


I had an oral argument in Miami so we took it back to our old stomping grounds and stayed with some old friends 



It hurricaned upon us on our drive and we discovered the car we had had a leaky sun roof.


I just stared at him every single day 



I literally almost passed out on our walk to get this grub. Worth it. 


Flew out of Orlando so naturally made a stop at Disney on the way


ate a lot of things with not a lot of regrets. Danny scored a deep fried snickers which was honestly a dream come true for him

had some pizza picnics


Summer Florida nights are for baseball-- the people we stayed with in FL had another guy staying with him who plays in the minors, super fun to go watch him. 

Our very last sunset on the pier by our house




No comments: