Thursday, August 21, 2014

Ding and Dang Canyons

A couple of days after we got home from Florida we took a quick trip down south near Goblin Valley to hike Ding and Dang Canyons with my brothers. 
It rained a ton the night before so there were a few areas that were flooded that we had to swim and climb through.
We also ended up hiking it the wrong direction (we hiked up when apparently you are supposed to hike down the canyons) and lets just say it was a good thing there were 4 strapping men to hoist me up all of the rocks like a little mountain goat. There were so many moments when I thought there was no way we were going to make it but magically we did and me and the babe survived. 


















1 comment:

Brooke said...

I looove slot canyons. These pictures are awesome. Looks like a blast :)