Friday, February 20, 2015

NYE 2015

This year was one of the best NYE/days ever. I have really been cherishing these last few moments with just me and my Dan man. Its so nuts to think that our little babe will be joining us soon. As excited as we are, its kind of an end of an era-- its been just the two of us for almost 6 years. I'm so grateful for all the fun adventures and traveling we've done. I know its not like that is all going to completely stop when the babe is here, but I know there will at least be an adjustment period. 

Anyway, for NYE we went downtown to one of our favorite restaurants that we used to always go to when we lived in Florida-- Brio. Then we shopped @ City Creek. We made our way over to temple square where we stumbled upon a broadway sing-a-long of all things-- it was actually way fun! It was just a big crowd of people singing show tunes haha, so great. 
Afterwards we went and found the mirror ball that dropped @ midnight and we made our way back to P-town, making an obvious stop to pick up Martinelli and Coldstone on our way home. 
We watched the NYC ball drop, popped our martinelli's, and enjoyed a pretty great firework show that our neighbors put on through our bay windows. 
Oh and we also turned on these water/light show speakers that Danny's dad got us for Christmas. 
Truly, such a magical NYE. 
Happy 2015! 

New Years Day we spent snow shoeing and trying to get this babe to come out-- no luck, but it was still really fun! Neither my snow pants nor my jacket fit anymore, hopefully my little guy stayed warm and cozy in the womb!



















No comments: