Monday, August 29, 2011

Lake Powell








We are in Miami! After sweat and tears (literally) we finnnnally found a place to live, but i'll save that for the next post since we haven't technically moved in yet.

The week before we moved here we went to Lake Powell with the Masters clan and it was just delightful. Corny, but in our dating days Danny and I fell in love on the red rocks under the moon at Lake Powell and it's nostalgic every time we go back.

Always a pleasure hanging with the Masters!

1 comment:

Anna said...

I'm shedding tears because you didn't drive 30 hours out of your way to come see me in Texas.

That lightening picture rocks my socks off.

... and.... I am so jealous you guys are kid free and moving wherever you want whenever you want. Seriously. If you think you want a baby get a dog :) That'll fix ya for a while! haha :)