Thursday, April 15, 2010

Its April...

So that means I get to talk nice about people again. Thats always fun. This month I would like to introduce you to my sisters/sisters in law.

Chelice Fleishacker - the chic is ripped. I don't know anyone with more will power and self control that her. Anything she wants to do.. she goes for big time. She is probably the most tender hearted person I know. She got all the "cooking" genes. I got none. There's nothing that girl can't whip up. She makes everything funner just by being there. She is sillly and crazy and fun to be around.

Pepper Sessions - Uh... is there anything Pepper hasn't done? She has had every adventure under the sun. She is also tiny, the effortless kind. She has cute freckles that I have always been jealous of. She has naturally jet black hair-- most people have to spend a buncha money to look like her. Shes got mad art skills. I also feel like she would be a really good contestant on Survivor.

Jessica Brown - Can play the violin beautifully! She has a really great smile-- you know, like a really genuine one. I remember thinking that the first time I met her. Can I just say that if I look like Jess after I have 2 kids, I will be suuuper stoked? She also kinda keeps my brother J in check, which is fun to see.

Aly Brown - she is the kind of girl that you can just tell will be a good mom some day. She's got a nac for babes. She's got cuuute style and purdy hairs. She also has really nice skin. She is training for her first half marathon even though shes asthmatic which is impressive. She makes delicious treats that she is good at sharing.

Thats  all. good day.

No comments: