Friday, April 30, 2010

Summer Time and the livin is easy?

Hours spent at work this week: 54
Hours spent commuting to work: 15
Hours spent marathon training: 8
Hours spent cooking, grocery shopping, cleaning: 5

Thats 82 hours of things I didn't feel like doing this week.

This is my life right now. Wake up at 6: 15. Catch bus at 6:24. Work until 4. Commute 1.5 hours home. Go running. Make dinner. Work a couple more hours for 2nd job. Go to sleep. Wake up. Repeat.
When did I become so boring?
Last Thursday.

Dear June 14th, please hurry. I would much rather be in school.

Good thing I have Danny who cooks delicious shish kabobs (sp?) for me when i get home and cleans all day while i'm gone. what a doll.

1 comment:

Jaron said...

kababs - think of the flight of the conchords song about "sharing a ka-baab".