Friday, October 28, 2011

Channeling your Inner Kardashian

I suppose I'll just come out with it.

We watch the Kardashians.

The drama, the plastic surgery, the familial love, the life style. Everything is to the nines. What's not entertaining about the Kardashian family?

Here I have created three simple steps to becoming a Kardashian.

First, let's work on the smile.

Step one: To achieve the right effect, one must suck upon something sour, careful to never expose the canines.


"Teeth are for poor people"


Step two: If it feels like the most ridiculous article of clothing you could put on your body, it's probably just right.

Rarrrrrr.



Step three: black hair dye, breast augmentation, botox. Mandatory.


Every time I see this:







All I really see is this:


Then I'm reminded of this:



And I can't stop giggling.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Clarification:
By "we watch kardashians" Amber means that she watches it. I'm not to be included in this "we"

-Danny

Jacie Saltzman said...

HAHA! i love it. im pretty sure kims fairytale wedding was the sole reason i bombed my quiz the next day. how am i expected to study when i had 4 hours of kardashian to watch the night before?! i cant stop watching once its begun.

Anna said...

ahahaha jeff is the one who got me started

Willi Nixon said...

I watch it too... I just can't help it