Friday, October 14, 2011

I'm Cheap

Since getting into this whole couponing thing, Danny and I have noticed that in our sunday papers there are often deals to local restaurants we frequent/would like to frequent. We made a deal that on our dates, we're going to try to only go to places where we can use coupons. So... we're cheap.

Tonight after using coupons for our date at Steak and Shake, we went to Walmart where I got the following items basically free:
2 packs of mentos up2u gum
2 febreze candles
2 febreze sprays
2 febreze plug ins
2 boxes of kleenex
2 bowls
1 gallon of milk
2 tubes of toothpaste

then I got eye shadow for $1, mascara for $3, body wash for danny for $2 (a little pricey but its a special kind he likes) So to reiterate, I'm cheap.

I'm also currently a brunette.

3 comments:

Willi Nixon said...

I love your hairs. And I love your halloween decorating tradition. I want to come visit. That's all!

Mikey said...

Cute hair color Ambi, but we'll easily get you back to normal with 2-3 bottles of Sun-In at Lake Powell next summer. ;) By the way, can you and Danny please post some pics of you both acting "normal" sometime? Love, Mikey

Debbie said...

Your sister is seriously your twin. It is amazing! And that is all I, the mom, have to say about that.xoxo