Thursday, October 13, 2011

Some Pics

The moon has been crazy big and orange the past few days. These dont depict the orange much, but you can imagine.





These treacherous beasts are often scattered like mines all over the beach after it storms adding an element of fear to my morning runs along the peaceful sea.


We experienced our first tropical storm last weekend. The wind was so strong I literally could not open our apartment building door. I felt like I was going to get whisked away. Instead of staying inside all weekend, we enjoyed the gusty, pelting raining, thunder and lightning on the beach.


Anddddd keeping with our yearly tradition, we decorated halloween cookies conference weekend. And when i say we, obviously I mean myself. Every year I ask danny if he wants to decorate, and every year he says ehhhhhhh. Its part of the tradition.

No comments: