Monday, October 3, 2011

The Last 3 months

We have been home for over 3 months now! Isn't that crazy? I had to recount like 4 times to make sure that was correct. Literally the fastest 3 months of my life. Anyway, here are some new things in our life:

1. Moved to Miami
2. Bought a car in oklahoma (a completely spontaneous purchase inspired by our air conditionless drive in the jeep on the way here)


3. New buds

4. Danny turned 27

5. Amber turned 24. Seriously? Wasn't I just like 12?

6. Danny started his Masters degree
7. I work as a school counselor/event planner
8. Traveled from the Pacific north west (seattle) to the Atlantic South east

Eh. Thats about it. Maybe not as exciting as I thought.

In other news, I am starting to get the hang of couponing. Tonight at the store I scored 4 bags of frozen vegetables, 2 bottles hand soap, 2 bottles Dr pepper, 2 bags of bagels for around $8. It should have cost around $28. Not bad. I recommend the following websites:
southernsavers.com
moneysavingmom.com

Cheers.

No comments: