Friday, November 11, 2011

Get excited

Going into the Everglades tomorrow. Pray for us not to be eaten by alligators, sharks, and or pythons.

Dear Mom,
We may be poor, but we are not starving!
Some days I feel like barfing when I think about how much money it costs poor Danny to go to school! But luckily we are learning how to coupon which is keeping food on our table since I'm only working part time since studying for the LSAT controls my life. We might not be getting to go out much, but we are happy as clams knowing that we have a full pantry and fridge.
Yesterday my grocery shopping totaled up at $116.98.
I spent: $30.08
got these dreams for free!
we even have vegetables. Even though I have to force-feed them on Dan.

We have enough TGI Friday frozen meals to last us until we can become contestants on the Biggest Loser.
I get tickled to death when blue bell goes on sale AND i have coupons for it! Normally its a little pricey, $7 each.

This is the fullest our cabinets have been in the history of our marriage. That is not an exaggeration.
We now have 6 half gallons of milk and 2 half gallons of soy milk, each purchased for $1. Milk here is usually $4 a gallon.
I never buy cereal unless I can get it for $1 or less.
These babes were $1 each at Publix yesterday after coupons. Normally $2.93.
Even though things are tight, we are seriously stoked out of our brains to be getting such awesome deals in this city where the cost of living is about the most ridiculous thing on earth.

Other things to be happy about: the LSAT will be over in 3 short weeks, Danny has 1 more test until all he has left are finals, it's 79 degrees and sunny right now, HP 7 comes out on dvd today.

Happy Veterans day one and all!

2 comments:

Jacie Saltzman said...

i wish i wasnt so dang lazy and would just coupon already. u guys got some deals!

Kathleen said...

Blue Bell has mango?!? yum-o! And I too wish I couponed, that's some pretty sweet savin!