Monday, November 14, 2011

My Dad

 Is a little bit crazy
a little eccentric 

 a Grampa
also a great grampa!
 gets a little silly with his wife
 keeps it real with the grandbabes
 did i mention he's goofy?
 is a good dad

 is handsome and has cool suits
is old enough to be in this black and white photo (on the far right, unless its his twin bro)
 
is 75 :) 

 11/16/1936 was a great day in history.
Happy Birthday Dadda dear! Hope it is splendid and filled with 75 years of delightsome memories. Wish we could be there to party with you! 
Thanks for the laughs, the lessons, and the example you have given me. 
You've made life not only possible for me, but you make it better.
Love you.

1 comment:

Dad said...

I loved the picture with my daughter Amber passed out on my shoulder when she was 4ish...