Thursday, August 1, 2013

Ndere Cultural Center

We stayed at the Ndere Cultural center our first few nights in Africa. We didn't have an opportunity to stick around for the dancing and singing. We made our way back on Sunday before to departing to Bwindi National Park (where we are now). And it was a show! 
I felt like i was in Laie at the PCC. Right at home. [For my non-hawaii friends, PCC=polynesian cultural center, same concept as this but polynesian island style]

We got to know the manager a little bit while we were staying there and thought he put on a great show. 
They combine dances/singing from various tribes from different parts of Uganda. 
It was pretty off the hook. 

First these girls came out with one pot on their heads. And I thought, wow! And then some of them came out with like 12 and it blew my mind. 















2 comments:

Debbie said...

Amber, it is so wonderful how you are having one adventure after another. What a summer of exceptional fun.

Devilyn said...

Wowza!! I love that y'all are soo full of adventures. Makes me miss our VA beach days:) PS- I saw this and thought of you. You have some pretty amazing pics! http://www.smartertravel.com/photo-galleries/user/your-best-summer-vacation-photos-of-2013-contest.html?id=495&source=44146